If you want to rent a house through Walker Rentals, you'll want to tour the house, apply, pay the security deposit and then sign the lease.
- We strongly recommend touring the home in person with one of our leasing specialists. It is possible to rent a home sight-unseen, but from our experience, it doesn’t tend to be in the best interest of the renter. To help with this, we are more than willing to do a Skype or Facetime showing if you cannot be present to tour the home.
- The second step in our rental process is to place a rental application for a home. There is a $40 non-refundable processing fee, but once you have submitted one application, you can move that to any of our rentals.
- Your application is sent to the homeowner for them to review and accept you as their tenant.
- Once you are accepted, you sign a Security Deposit Disclosure and put down a security deposit that will secure the home for you until the move-in date that you have indicated on your application (up to 30 days away)
- After the security deposit is paid, you can sign the lease, pay the first months rent, get the keys and move in.